Executive Coaching Program
Ush Dhanak now offers a new 1x1 coaching program for executives working at high levels of management within their companies. In a personalized version of her 12-month corporate program, 1-on-1 care is given to identify and work through an individual’s weakness points in Emotional Intelligence competencies.
are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies.
With this in mind, our goal is to not only make you a better performer, but an invaluable asset to your company. Real work problems are tackled and exercises are given to train in awareness and management of emotions. Throughout the program, leaders will assess their talents and take the difficult challenge of working on their weakest skills of behavioral self control and self awareness.
Benefits of higher Emotional Intelligence
- Physical health is often tied to stress levels and with better stress management comes better ability to take care of our bodies.
- Stronger internal motivators, which can reduce procrastination, increase self-confidence, and improve our ability to focus on a goal.
- When we can discern people’s emotions and empathise with their perspective, it’s much easier to resolve conflicts or possibly avoid them before they start.
- The ability to understand what motivates others, relate in a positive manner, and to build stronger bonds with others in the workplace inevitably makes those with higher EQ better leaders.
- Emotional intelligence affects our attitude and outlook on life. It can also help to alleviate anxiety and avoid depression and mood swings.
Our Thoughts are Ruled by Emotions
Awareness is key when deciding to react or respond to situations. How can we better manage these emotions and clear our vision for opportunities and better decision making? How can we become more resilient when dealing with failures and when faced with an ever changing workplace? How do we recognise our weaknesses when developing interpersonal relationships that could be strengthened through empathy?
These are some of the difficult questions we will tackle along the coaching program and apply them to an individual’s unique situation.
What to Expect
- 1x1 coaching with Ush Dhanak twice a month for 12 months
- Zoom video calls for accessibility with options for in-person
- On-going communication and situational advising during business after hours
- Core competencies training and advanced skill building
- Self assessments and improvement evaluation
Many would call Emotional Intelligence “soft skills”, but they have proven to be the most difficult to develop and require constant self check-ins. Ush Dhanak has seen clients lose their jobs over lack of these skills while statistically, 71% of hiring managers prefer EQ over IQ. By working through the EQ² 1x1 coaching program, clients are benefiting not only their careers but developing the skills needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
Drop me a line